Vs > Mildura, New South Wales
Loei vs Mildura, New South Wales Climate & Distance Between
Loei vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Loei vs Mombasa, Kenya
Loei vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
Loei vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
Mildura, New South Wales vs Sokode, Togo
Mildura, New South Wales vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Mildura, New South Wales vs State University, Ms, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Ruakura, New Zealand
Tabora vs Aayanbulag
Fukaura vs Anderson, Sc
Takada vs Lago Argentino
El Paso, Texas vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots
- The distance between Loei, Thailand and Mildura, New South Wales, Australia is approximately 7,160 km or 4,449 mi.
- To reach Loei in this distance one would set out from Mildura, New South Wales bearing 316.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Loei bearing 323.6° or NW .
- Loei has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mildura, New South Wales has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Loei is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mildura, New South Wales is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8.2 °C (14.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) less in Loei. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 951 mm (37.4 in) more which is equivalent to 951 l/m² (23.34 US gal/ft²) or 9,510,000 l/ha (1,016,682 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.5° higher in Loei than in Mildura, New South Wales.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Loei relative to Mildura, New South Wales. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mildura, New South Wales vs Loei
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| 0 (0)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Loei vs Mersing, Malaysia
Loei vs Dezful, Iran
Loei vs Gaya, Niger
Loei vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Mildura, New South Wales vs New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Mildura, New South Wales vs Brandon, Mb, Canada
Mildura, New South Wales vs Himeji, Japan
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Ottawa, Ontario
Tosontsengel vs Sesheke
Floresta vs Akola
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Kota
Loei vs Mildura, New South Wales Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Loei
Climate Guides for Locations near Mildura, New South Wales
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 592 kms (367.8 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 464.5 kms (288.7 miles) NE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) ENE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 501.5 kms (311.6 miles) ESE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) ESE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) ESE
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 454.4 kms (282.4 miles) SSE
- Essendon, Australia - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 474.2 kms (294.7 miles) SSE
- Laverton, Australia - 468.7 kms (291.2 miles) SSE
- East Sale, Australia - 625.3 kms (388.5 miles) SE